We all know that there are many different aspects to being physically fit. Cardio endurance, muscle strength, muscle endurance, flexibility, and mobility are all important. Doing separate workouts for each would take a lot of time, which most of us don’t have.
People often refer to indoor rowing as the perfect exercise because it addresses many types of fitness at the same time.
DID YOU KNOW?
- When done properly, rowing uses about 85% of the muscles in your body. In one workout you have effectively worked you upper and lower body as well as your core.
- Rowing provides resistance training which builds stronger bones and muscles.
- Rowing challenges your aerobic and anaerobic systems for a well-rounded cardio workout.
- This low impact exercise makes it a great choice for people with joint issues.
- You can burn up to 800 calories per hour (maybe more) making it a great workout for weight loss and fat burning.
- Rowing is a full-body, multi-joint workout that can help increase your flexibility and mobility.
- A rowing workout it adjustable making it great for all fitness levels.
Sound to good to be true? Don’t take our word for it, come give it a try.
Your first class, Rowing101 is free.